The Occiflex Course
Goal of the Occiflex Course
The Occiflex is delivered including a course (on site) for the therapists who will work with the Occiflex.
The goal of this course is that the therapists can work effectively with the Occiflex. This course includes:
- practical knowledge in for safe and correct use of the Occiflex
- a theoretical framework for treatment of chronic neck pain and headages
- practical skills (mobilisation movements) to achieve the best treatment results with the Occiflex.
Content of the Occiflex Course
1. practical knowledge in for safe and correct use of the Occiflex
This part of the course consists of:
- "Anatomy" of the Occiflex
- Operating principles
- Operation via the touch screen control panel
- Operation via the Occilink application
- Safety aspects
- Absolute contraindications
- Relative contraindications
- Patient instructions and positioning
2. theoretical framework for treatment of chronic neck pain and headaches
This part of the course is given order the Occiflex to be used optimally in practice.
This part of the course the participant will:
- acquire knowledge about the diagnostic and treatment options with the Occiflex
- acquire knowledge and skills to obtain and interpret objective measurement data to refine or confirm a diagnosis
- obtain knowledge on how to apply the Occiflex with specific disorders, the indicated treatment parameters and the expected results
3. practical skills (mobilisation movements) to achieve the best treatment results with the Occiflex.
In this part of the course both theory and practical sessions (hands on) will result in:
- skills to apply the Occiflex, and all of its settings, in practically correct manner
- obtains practical skills to carry out the previously taught protocols
- Duration: The entire course will take up to 16 hours. The course is divided into separate 2 consequtive days
- Course dates: the course dates will be combined with the installation of the Occiflex.
- Price: The course is supplied free of charge 1x when purchasing an Occiflex. For additional courses or instructions separate agreements must be made
- Syllabus: an English syllabus is included with this course
- Certificate: in case the participant attended 100% and showed to be skilled for use he or she will receive a certificate as proof of participation
- Number of participants per course: minimum 2, maximum 6
- Language: the course (and all supporting material) will be in the English language. Good knowledge and understanding in the English language is a pre-requisite for following this course. In case a interpreter is required then please inform Enraf-Nonius in advance as extra hours and availability of personnel must be considered.
Course teaching staff
The course will be given by experience professional Occiflex users.